Meet Ms. Cleaver
1. Name/Nickname: Shawny/I wish I had something cool to put here
2. Age: 25
3. If I could have a theme song play everytime I walked in a room it would be: Beauty in the Dark X Mos Def.
4. The best part about being a woman is: Having the power to control a situation with beauty, brains, and intellegence.
5. The best relationship advice I ever got was: Don’t hold on to something that God is trying to tear apart.
6. My weirdest phobia is: Shower curtains. If they touch me I freak out. I have a phobia of the germs they have on them, weird I know.
7. I’m totally addicted to: The entire Dynasty c.d. by Jay-z, any verse that Common or Erykah Badu decide to put a sixteen on, MAC Lip-gloss, Saturday afternoons at any local mall, and summer nights in my favorite city, Atlanta.
8. If you looked in my purse you would probably find: Lip Gloss, random baby toys and socks, an I-phone charger, and bills.
9. If I could trade lives with another woman for a day it would be: Beyoncé. Hands down I want that wardrobe, that body and that money.
10. Before I die I want to: Love without limits or hesitation. That type of no doubt about it I know this person is only holding me down so I have nothing to lose type of love. That no lies, but I do stretch the truth only about simple things like did I eat the last of the ice cream type love. That sweet kisses that feel like we just met, yet it’s been five years type of love. That you even show my daughter adoration as if you were the creator of her heart type of love. I want THAT love in my lifetime before I die. *Sigh* Of course a more basic answer to this question would have been I want to scuba dive and travel with my daughter out of the country.
11. The scariest moment in my life has been: Giving birth, hands down. Either you’re going to be a great parent or you’re going to suck. There is no in between with me. Being in control of someone’s life and well being is probably the scariest task I’ve taken on but it’s been the most rewarding.
12. Words I live by are: “If you are going through hell, keep going.”
13. My greatest accomplishment is: Interning for great companies like Vibe and DTP, becoming a mother and graduating undergrad.
14. My greatest weakness is: Giving too much too soon. Some people just don’t deserve ALL of you.