Meet Ms. Jones
(T-Shirt Provided by www.OTRFRESH.com)
1. Name/Nickname: Sarai / Rai.
2. Age: 23. But it feels like 53.
3. If I could have a theme song play every time I walked in a room it would be: Who Runs the World X Beyonce.
4. The best part about being a woman is: Periods, cramps, and birth… lol But nah, strength and the ability to conquer all.
5. The best relationship advice I ever got was: I’ve never gotten relationship advice, maybe that’s why I’m not married huh?
6. My weirdest phobia is: Condiments especially ketchup and mustard.
7. I’m totally addicted to: Meat, yep. No pause.
8. If you looked in my purse you would probably find: A diaper, phone charger, lip gloss, wallet, apple and an orange.
9. If I could trade lives with another woman for a day it would be: A woman who lives n the country with her son and daughter, grows her own fruits n veggies, has a few chickens n cows, 2 dogs, takes care of the home and sips ice tea while her man goes to work, but when he comes home…
10. Before I die I want to: Get married and own a home for at risk teens that are pregnant or have kids.
11. The scariest moment in my life has been: Going into labor.
12. Words I live by are: Logic, happy, “get over it”
13. My greatest accomplishment is: Becoming a mother.
14. My greatest weakness is: Lack of faith.
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati in 2009, majoring in criminal justice.