Meet Teah: The Editor Who Blogs
1. Name/Nickname: NeTeah/ Teah
2. Age: Ummmmmm….old enough….*heavy sigh* 24
3. If I could have a theme song play every time I walked in a room it would be: Still Standing—Monica feat. Ludacris
4. The best part about being a woman is: Doing what people said couldn’t be done.
5. The best relationship advice I ever got was: “Don’t put a question mark where God has already placed a period”
6. My weirdest phobia is: being shot in the back…seriously…don’t ask…
7. I’m totally addicted to: Proper grammar & correct spelling. Food. My phone. Life.
8. If you looked in my purse you would probably find: my daughter’s medicine, coupons, tampons, phone charger and a checkbook
9. If I could trade lives with another woman for a day it would be: Oprah Winfrey
10. Before I die I want to: learn how to live my life freely without a care in the world
11. The scariest moment in my life has been: finding out I was pregnant
12. Words I live by are: Free. *shrugs*. It’s life. Things could always be worse.
13. My greatest accomplishment is: Graduating from college in FOUR years, while carrying a child AND 22 credit hours my last two quarters in school WHILE working 2 part time jobs *pats self on back & throws “S“ on chest*…yep, I do it!
14. My greatest weakness is: Myself….I’m my own worst enemy & my own worst critic
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati with a BA in Psychology and a minor in African American studies. A current full-time employee w/ a benefit plan and a full-time mommy ☺